Isca had been located within their existing “tired” offices since 2004 and having refurbished them in 2012, decided they needed the to modernize the offices, to reflect the innovative nature of their chemicals business.
We won the contract to Refurbish and Finish the space, with the works incorporating:
- New ceiling and flooring
- New lighting, power, voice and data
- New glazed and solid partitioning
- New tea point
- New digital wall coverings
- New exterior windows to allow natural light into the space
- New aluminum entrance door with access control
- New decoration, including to the exposed steel work
- Reusing existing furniture we supplied in 2014 and 2016 along with new height adjustable desks, seating and storage.
The result is a modern office environment now suited to accept clients, whilst providing staff with an inspiring working space.