The South Wales Headquarters of Bellway Homes sold their existing offices on the outskirts of Cardiff and relocated to Eastern Business Park, St Melons.
Having previously completed Fit Out Projects at Bellway Regional Headquarters in Bristol (twice) Huntingdon and Coventry and following a tender exercise within Cardiff, Office Visions won the contract to Fit Out and Furnish the new office space, starting in February 2018 and with a very strict completion time of 6 weeks.
Andy Backhouse, the South Wales Managing Director, and Members of his team spent significant time visiting our Showroom, listening to our questions and studying our product offering, all of which helped us not only secure the project but ensured we created an “inspiring and innovative” environment, that:
- Was right for the business
- Accommodated the 80 personnel required and the correct number of offices and meeting rooms
- Allowed for a variety of ‘ad-hoc’ / informal meeting spaces for staff to utilise at their leisure
- Accommodated a significant amount of storage, but in a discrete fashion utilising flooring to veiling and “capped” storage wall configuration
- Incorporated a lot of colour within the flooring and imagery on the walls/glass, that helped to bring the space ‘alive’
As the building was a multi tenanted space we worked with the Building Manager to coordinate all works with the existing tenants, to minimise disruption and to ensure a healthy and safe site was maintained